Do You Have What It Takes to Be an Entrepreneur?
Having a great idea for a new product or service is just one part of what you need to succeed in business; you also need an entrepreneurial mindset. Take a look at the questions below. If you can answer yes to all or most of them, the entrepreneurial route may be right for you.
- Do you like taking charge of your future?
- Do you like setting your own schedule?
- Do you like making decisions?
- Are you ambitious?
- Are you motivated?
- Do you have what it takes to persevere through lean times?
- Are you willing to take risks?
- Are you willing to forgo a regular salary and vacation?
- Are you willing to continually market your product or service?
- Do you have good people skills?
- Do you have what it takes to lead?
- Can you bring out the best in others?
- Are you prepared to work long hours?
- Are you organised?
- Are you disciplined?
You’ve determined you’ve got what it takes to be an entrepreneur, so now it’s time to jump in. Check out our tips to get your business off the ground.