Applying for your mortgage is easier when you’re
prepared. Come in for a pre-qualification letter to see how much you
are qualified to borrow.
When you ready to proceed with loan you will require the following documents:
For Mortgage Loans:
- Agreement of Sale
- Copy of deed/Certificate of Title
- Copies of lease receipts (if applicable)
- Up-to-date land and building taxes and water rates
- Certificate of Compliance
- Two forms of valid identification (identification card, driver's licence, passport)
- Confirmation of savings/debt
- Job letter
- Recent pay slip
- If self-employed, evidence to support income e.g. financial statements for the last 12 months or more
- Builder’s risk and comprehensive home insurance coverage
Please note, this list may not include everything your specialist requires to complete your application.
Thinking of buying or building a home?
Use our helpful Mortgage Calculators to calculate the mortgage you can afford.